Wednesday, March 30, 2011

12WBT - 29/03/11

After the initial excitement (haha) that was Monday, Tuesday is a rather mundane day.  I was going to say it's like Thursday - pointless, but at least Thursday is closely followed by Friday.  Oh well.


When I got home (after a same-old, same-old day at work - oh, I did manage to empty my inbox for the first time this year; what a joyous occasion that was!), I was charged with cooking dinner.  Y'know, I've not even got into the routine of doing that this year (and we're 1/4 of the way through the year already!).  I was going to go all out and cook something well fancy.  Didn't quite get there.  Ended up making a scrummy spicy pumpkin & kumara soup.  Mmm, nice and filling and I don't think it'd be too bad health-wise.  The bonus of doing a soup is it's like the gift that keeps giving.  Soup today, soup tomorrow, soup for the rest of the week!  hahahahaha


Between trying to relax (read: laze) on the couch and cook dinner, the evening pretty much disappeared.  OMG!  LOL!  BRB! ROFLMAO!  WTF!  NASA!  I forgot to go to the gym.  Arsemonkies.  Not impressed.  Oh well.  Tomorrow, as they say (who the hell are they and why do they say that?), is another day.


Meals
Breakfast: kangaroo rissole & boiled egg
Lunch: Wagamamas, baby!  Bento box (teriyaki beef - but didn't eat the rice), chicken gyoza, edamame - Coke Zero ('cos the juicer was again broken - this is getting old now!)
Dinner: spicy pumpkin, sweet potato & chickpea soup.  Mmm


Exercise
hahahaha - hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment