Wednesday, March 16, 2011

12WBT - 16/03/11

In search of motivation - once had, now lost.  If found, please return to me.


I've been so slack again with the blog.  It's really not good enough.  Sure, I'm getting the posts written up, but it's like I'm only uploading once a week and I feel that I'm letting myself down doing this.  I need to get into a routine again.


I guess, it's not just the blog that I'm letting slip a bit.  My entire motivation for the program is at a low.  I don't know what's up with it but I've got to pull finger PDQ (pretty damn quickly, for those not familiar with that acronym).  This is week 4 - I've not yet done the fitness test so I'm sure when I do that'll give me the swift boot up the arse I'm needing.


Now that I'm not doing that biosignature thing anymore I should be better.  Sadly, that's what I think did my motivation in and now I just can't get there.  I'm hardly looking at the program site.  Arrgh.  If anyone has ideas for increasing motivation again (short of the weight gain I had last week!!!), shout out :)


I didn't go to the gym today.  I bludged and I do feel bad about it.  I'll go tomorrow - might skip spin and go on the treadmill for an hour while Wifey is with PT.  I enjoy that almost as much as spin.


Meals
Breakfast: 2 naked crumpets
Lunch: mountain bread wrap (shredded chicken, quinoa, creamed corn)
Dinner: lamb cutlets & mushy peas (YUM!)


Exercise
I thought about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment