Saturday, February 26, 2011

12WBT - 25/02/11

What an absolute shit day!  This "nutrition boot camp" sucks arse more than anything else!  I have been so knackered; no energy - nothing at all.  The tanks are sitting below E.  Following on from yesterday's experience of virtually falling asleep at work, today I had to sit and look alert through a meeting (luckily only an hour long).  Hmm.


What annoys me most about feeling this drained isn't just that I want to do nothing but sleep, rather more that when I'm tired I get well grumpy.  I feel a scowl come across my face and then all hell breaks loose.  Tonight was definitely no exception!  


We went to the gym for our PT session and I was in a foul mood.  I couldn't be arsed doing anything and I sure as hell didn't want to be told what I should be doing.  Not a happy camper!  I think what pissed me off the most was when PT told me that the bloke I saw about the biosignature testing believes that my seafood allergy is "all in [my] head".  Well FUCK HIM!  So much for being a "health professional".  He can take his queer program and stick it right up his arse!


That did not help my enjoyment (or lack thereof) of the session.  I was only doing a half-arsed job of things.  When we got home, I was so physically exhausted that by 8.30pm, I was dead to the world on the couch.  Poor Wifey tried to wake me to at least go to bed - wasn't a happening thing.


Meals

Meal 1 (7am)
120g kangaroo rissole
Mixed seeds
2 x multi supplements

Meal 2 (9.45am)
1 boiled egg

Meal 3 (12.45pm)
100g marinated tofu
1 salad (rocket/spinach, onion, chilli)
1 tomato
2 x multi supplements

Meal 4 (4.25pm)
100g kangaroo rissole

Meal 5
Nothing - fell asleep before Wifey even started cooking dinner!



Exercise
PT session at the gym - weights.
Time: 54:36
Calories: only 533
Average HR: 121
Max HR: 156
In zone: 30:46

No comments:

Post a Comment