Saturday, February 26, 2011

12WBT - 24/02/11

What an odd day.  Started off normally but then as the day wore on, I became more and more fatigued.  At one point, I was sitting at my desk at work (admittedly I wasn't doing anything that required brain functioning) and nearly nodded off a couple of times.  BANG.  There it was, I was so knackered.  It'll be because I'm not getting any sugar or any of the bad things that I used to live off (and clearly still require to function, huh?).  I'm not liking the feeling though.


When I got home it was to change and get ready to head up to the gym for spin class.  Was really looking forward to it but just didn't feel like I had the...oomph.  During the class I couldn't help but feel how slowly the time was going - this is the first time (in the whole three weeks of me going to spin) that I've felt like this.  Most depressing.


When I got back home, I was shattered.  I think I was even asleep before my head hit the pillow (believe me, this isn't an unusual occurrence for me).  It does, however, annoy Wifey a bit - especially when it happens in the middle of a conversation ;)


Meals

Meal 1 (7am)
100g kangaroo rissole
1 boiled egg
Mixed seeds
2 x multi supplements

Meal 2 (10.30am)
110g marinated tofu
Broccoli & green beans

Meal 3 (12.45pm)
100g marinated tofu
1 salad (rocket/spinach, radish, capsicum, carrot) (only one radish & a wee bit of carrot)
2 x multi supplements

Meal 4 (4.25pm)
2 chicken drumsticks
Steamed broccoli & green beans

Meal 5 (7.30pm)
130g steak
Spinach
Steamed broccoli & capsicum
2 x multi supplements

Exercise
Spin class (RPM) - didn't have the oomph though :(
Time: 1:06
Calories: 1004
Average HR: 155
Max HR:175
In zone: 32:49

Oh, what I forgot to mention in yesterday's entry was that it was weigh-in day.  My weight hadn't changed from last week (87.1kg).  Hopefully a bit more will fall off over the next few weeks (from memory, last year started off like this too - if I gain next week then it'll be a case of following the same pattern...).

No comments:

Post a Comment