Friday, February 18, 2011

12WBT - 18/02/11

I'm starting to have more days where I feel like doing jack all.  It's not that I don't have things to do - God knows I do!  It's more a case of not feeling arsed (well, that and my arse and legs were killing me from PT the other night - lol).  I'm trying to make a list of things to do over the weekends just so that I feel as though I'm getting on top of things.  I did it once and it seemed to work.  I'll try it again...maybe ;)


Went to see PT at the gym tonight.  During round 3, Fridays used to be my walk to the gym to meet Wifey after her session.  How times have changed in such a short period!  Because tonights session was at 6pm, I wasn't really in the mood.  Nor was Wifey.  Nevertheless, we still went up to have our hour of pain and torture (my opinion - not Wifey's).  Tonight was a bit of everything - upper and lower.  At one point I had had enough.  PT told me to do press ups and I stood my ground and said no.  This shocked her a bit.  She asked why and I gave her the simple, honest truth: "I can't be f**ked!".  I think, for a moment, she thought I was joking.  I wasn't.  We compromised with doing some incline work on the treadmill for the last 10 minutes.  I have a feeling that at our next session I will regret my decision.  Until then, I remain steady in the opinion that I was right and what would she know (short of a lot more than me ;) ).  


Ahh.  And now the day ends.  I'm pooped and not happy that we're having dinner at 8pm (all because of the later PT session).  Amazing what a difference 30 minutes can make to one's mood - haha.


Meals
Breakfast: apple & mandarin
Lunch: chicken fried rice
Snack: Danish pastry
Dinner: Buddah's delight - lovely stirfry with brown rice


Exercise
PT session.  Hmm.
Time: 1:25 (includes a 10min chat after the session where I forgot to pause the HRM, d'oh!)
Calories: 849
Average HR: 124
Max HR: 169
In zone: 42:33 (getting better...today...)

2 comments: