Friday, April 15, 2011

12WBT - 15/04/11

Still knackered.  Being in a dead quiet office sure doesn't help matters!  Almost straight after dinner last night I zonked out.  Fell asleep on the couch before 8.30pm - completely dead to the world.  I think this is what I needed...at least I hope it was!


Wifey called in for lunch today, which was a nice surprise.  She was dragged around the office to meet people she only hears about.  They all sympathised with her :( haha  We went up to my fav place for lunch (yep - Wagamamas, baby!).  Wandered around the city for a wee bit afterwards and then I had to head back to work.  I left her at Gap (figuring it was a dangerous move, but she deserves a splurge!)...


Our joint PT session was at 4.45.  The gym was like a morgue tonight!  No idea what happened to everyone - usually it's fairly busy, even on a Friday night.  Not tonight.  We started with the warm up on the treadmill before heading around to play with the cables (bloody squats), up to the weights, then back to the cables (and bloody sit ups) ;)  It was actually a good session, despite me being exhausted.


Talk about being naughty tonight.  We got home and couldn't be arsed cooking...  Yep - walked up the road for takeaway (well, dined in so we didn't have dishes either).  How bad is that!?!  This is what I mean by slacking off the program for a while - arrrrrrrrghhhhh!


Meals
Breakfast: puffed rice, grapes, yoghurt
Lunch: spicy chicken ramen (a la Wagamamas)
Dinner: chicken burger (a la Grill'd)


Exercise
PT session - cables & weights
Time: 55:50
Calories: 545
Average HR: 121 
Max HR: 164
In zone: 27:54

No comments:

Post a Comment