Monday, January 31, 2011

12WBT - 31/01/11

Today was just another boring day in the office.  What more to say?


Was a bit warm out and apparently will be much like this for the rest of the week.  Joy!  I like warmth, but this is such a horrible heat.  Luckily most of the day was spent in the air con - phew!


So.  This is it.  Wifey and I diaried a spin class at the gym.  We're nearly ready to go to it (part of me was hoping we would have something else crop up - I've heard it's going to kill...).  My legs are still a wee bit sore from the last visit to the gym - I'll either cry or throw up...


Wahoo, baby!  We're back!  I'm hooked.  Loved it!  Bring it on!  Spin is way cool and fun and...awesome!  Okay, so I couldn't do all the standing bits - my legs were a wee bit too shaky but I gave it a crack.  I'd been told that the classes go really quickly - understatement of the year!  Just as I felt I was starting to get into it, the instructor said it was time to stop :(  How quickly does an hour go when you're in a zone and having heaps of fun.


Next class is on Thursday evening.  Not sure if you've worked out, but I'm very much looking forward to it.


When we got home it was time to cook dinner (we'd prepped before we went to the gym).  This part isn't as much fun - it leads to dishes that need done - haha.  It made the evening seem...longer doing all this after the gym (but then when you do a bit of work, it shortens it, sadly).


Onwards and upwards in terms of my fitness now.  A good experience for a newbie gymmer.


Meals
Breakfast: puffed rice, LF Greek yoghurt, strawberries & blueberries
Snack: mixed seeds
Lunch: mountain bread wrap (egg, spinach, onion)
Snack: icy pop
Dinner: vege paella (tofu, capsicum, onion, rice)


Exercise
Time: 1:28
Calories: 1222
Average HR: 146
Max HR: 184
In zone: 23:35 :(

No comments:

Post a Comment