Monday, January 31, 2011

12WBT - 30/01/11

Today was the most non-productive, yet productive, day I've had.  I felt like nothing was achieved, but I was able to cross off most things on my list (save a couple that I either started or started in my head).  This included the dreaded task of ironing!  Oh, and I did dishes and cooked dinner (though saying I cooked is a bit of a stretch when you see what it was, which in itself was a saga!).  I also managed to complain a lot and feel sorry for myself.  


My legs were worse today than yesterday.  I swear, my body is punishing me for neglecting it over the summer.  Bah!  I'll get my revenge on it...one way or another.  I did get really pro-active and start plotting gym sessions in the ol' diary.  I've tended not to use a physical diary much - relying more on the electronic variety but this year I'm reverting back to the old fashioned one!  I had a look at the class timetables for the gym and Wifey and I have picked two classes for this week - and one normal gym session (as well as the SunRun and possibly our PT session).  This is a huge step for me, can I just say.  I'm still very self-conscious when I go into the gym but I'm guessing that as time goes on I'll come right (or at least that's what I tell myself).


I downloaded a trial of a new piece of photo editing software that I now must buy (lets start thinking about how best to spend more time in front of a computer, huh?).  I'm going to diary time to work on photos into my days - along with PhD...and gym...and..............  Ugh, where do the hours go?


Meals
Breakfast: 2 slices of toast & an apple
Lunch: lavosh & hummus...and beetroot (mmm...beetroot)
Dinner: toasted sandwich (swiss cheese, onion and tomato)


Exercise
None - just did a couple of stretches hoping that would make the muscles ache a bit less.  Worked at the time only.  Do not recommend as a permanent solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment