Sunday, January 30, 2011

12WBT - 29/01/11

When a PT tells you that you might be a bit sore the next day, believe them!  They speak the truth.  Well, with this they speak the truth - my PT and I are agreeing to disagree over counting as she's usually one behind me ;)  

My legs were a wee bit ouchies this morning when I woke up.  As with last night, I almost stacked it again going down the steps.  Poor legs didn't know what was going on.  I can laugh about it now - but only because I didn't go for a six - haha.  Nah, it's not that bad.  Have felt worse before.  At least I know that it's only because I've not done anything physical for the last 5 or 6 weeks (getting up and down from the truck in Africa doesn't really count, eh?).  Once my body remembers what squats are I'll be fine.

This weekend, I feel, will go very quickly.  It's one of those ones where you have great intentions of doing all sorts of things - but know that the reality of the situation is that you're not going to get much done.  I'm trying to use lists more this year and thus far have only managed to cross one thing off this weekend's 'to dos'.  Tomorrow will be more productive.

We went to the mall today to get me a haircut.  The mall was full of kids.  To be more exact, the hair dressers were full of kids.  Not just full, chockers!  Ugh.  I did not have the patience for that so we pottered around as we waited for the first batch of photos from the holiday to be printed (still need to go through the rest...and then begin the editing process - see, this is why I need lists!).  Was rather uneventful.  Did realise that my legs were a wee bit sore still.

Meals
Breakfast: omelette (with parmesan, ham & onion) and 2 slices of toast
Lunch: 2 crackers with brie (still full from lunch)
Dinner: kumara salad with pork

Exercise
None - unless you count wandering around aimlessly...which I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment