Tuesday, January 25, 2011

12WBT - 24/01/11

When I woke up this morning, it was like turning another page.  Only problem was that by the end of the day, I'd still not actually done it.  Dumbass!


The first pre-season task was to pop online to the forum and introduce yourself.  That's cool.  Nice & easy. Did it yesterday (in the post-payment excitement and enthusiasm).  Also popped another couple of posts up, including this blog URL.  I know why I choose to read other peoples' blogs (when time permits) but why would anyone bother to read this tripe?  (Rhetorical question - I posed it last year, too.  It's what I do ;) ).


As I mentioned above, I didn't turn the page today.  What the hell do I mean by that?  I was going to get up and start the 'goodness' - eat well, exercise etc.  Kinda started well - until I got home from work (even at work I wasn't as good as I should've been) and it all went down hill from there.  I was going to go to the gym with Wifey this afternoon.  Didn't happen.  Instead, we had a cup of tea and I had some shortbread with it.  Grr.  Not happy with myself over that.  I shall consider today my 'bad' day - of which I allow myself one a week.  Maybe I should allow myself one a fortnight?  New year, new rules.  Done!  As it is in writing, so be it.


How else was I bad?  I never had my snacks.  I feel like my whole day was being played in slow mo' as a result.  What did I have to eat today?


Breakfast: two naked crumpets, with a side of doxy* washed down with water ;)
Lunch: grilled chicken mountain bread wrap (cherry tomato, grilled chicken, grated parmesan, spinach & rocket and, as a treat, mango chutney)
Afternoon tea: slice of blueberry cake & shortbread ***naughty***
Dinner: veggie stir-fry with tofu (left overs for lunch tomorrow - YUM!)


The only exercise I had today was walking to and from the train stations (given how close to them I live & work, this is a MAJOR embarrassment!!!).  I know that the next two days are going to be no better as the in-laws are down and I want to spend time with them, so very little exercise.  


And here come all the excuses :(  The program hasn't started in earnest yet - still have time to get them out of my system - lol.

2 comments:

  1. Well just so ya now you're not talking to yourself...i'll be reading!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha - thanks. Let me know when it gets boring - when you talk to yourself all the time, sometimes you don't realise ;)

    ReplyDelete